💡Baking soda vinegar and lemon
are a musthave in every kitchen. Baking soda is not only great ingredient for baking but is also a cheaper, an environmentally friendly
alternative for chemical cleaning and better for your health if you have asma.
Here are some several tips& tricks on how to use baking soda, vinegar and lemon:
▪ As an air freshener. Take a glass, fill with a little water 1 tablespoon of soda, stir a slice of lemon, place at the refrigerator, cupboards or whereever you want to get rid of the nasty odors. Make a new one every month. 🌼
▪ For cleaning the bottom of your pans. Sprinkle soda and a little vinegar leave for 15 minutes then with a metalic sponge clean it. Repeat if needed. 💪
also read Lemon pepper baked hamour fish recipe
▪For cleaning microwave & oven: sprinkle a little soda on a wet sponge or cloth and clean, rinse well.
▪ For cleaning sneakers: Sprinkle baking soda. It also get rids of the bad odors.
▪ For flowers: add a teaspoon to a vase with cut flowers to keep them looking good for longer. 💐
▪ Helps against itching. Wash your body with soda water. ( 1 tablespoon for a liter of water.)
▪ Drink during overeating mix 1/2 teaspoon with a glass of water you can add orange juice or cardamom or rose water for good taste. It does miracles.😄
▪ Instead of body spray, use a slice of lemon with a little soda, as you may not believe that the most expensive body spray cannot be compared to these substances. It does magic.
So basically it is an all-rounder in and around the house. So get a large stash at home, because you will be through it in no time!
Bonus tip: 💡
Limescale deposits of the kettle (kalkaanslag waterkoker)?!
You can easily clean with some vinegar and water. Pour a cup of vinegar 2 cups of water in the kettle then turn it on until water boils then turn it on again after a few minutes and then rinse. It will be just like a new one.
Let me know if you tried these tips and if you liked them!!😊💪💡💙
enjoy now Baking soda vinegar and lemon