🍔Vegan Beans and Potato Burgers.
Delicious, HealthyHealthy and Easy
You need the following:
– 1 cup of dry beans or canned beans (400 grams)
– 2 potatoes
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 1 onion (medium)
– a few scraps of parsley
– 1 tbsp of coriander powder
– 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper
– 1 tbsp of paprika powder
– 1/2 tbs of heavy pepper
– salt to taste
– 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
– 1/2 cup herbs rusk breadcrumbs
– little olive oil for frying
▪Wash and soak the beans for a few hours, then boil with 2 cup water in pressure cooker for 15 minutes. Afterwards drain and cool the beans.
▪Peel and cut the potatoes and boil in plenty of water with a little salt, then drain and cool.
▪Grate the onion and garlic and finely chop the parsley and chili pepper.
▪ Puree the beans and potatoes, add all the spices and breadcrumbs to the mixture, mix well.
▪Make a few burgers from the mixture,
for a crispy crust, roll the burgers in the herbs rusk crumbs.
▪ on a frying pan add a little oil and fry the burgers for 3 minutes per side.
Serve with chutney , ketchup end salad and sandwiches . now enjoy Vegan Beans and Potato Burger.