🥧 Cauliflower and potato casserole.
Super tasty and creamy comfort food out the oven. Perfect for an easy midweek or weekend supper.
– 400 g of cauliflower
– 400 g for boiled potato slices
– 200 ml of cooking cream
– 150 g grated cheese (aged cheese + chadder)
– 1 tbsp of garlic powder
– salt and black peppers
– 1 tbsp olive oil
I used my favorite salt with lemon flavor.
– Cut the cauliflower into small florets and
boil in a pan with plenty of water and 1 tbsp of salt for 5 minutes and then rinse and drain.
In the meantime, preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
– Then take a large baking dish, grease with some oil.
first put the potatoes in the dish, sprinkle some salt and pepper and pour 80 ml of cooking cream, then add the cauliflowers.
– In a bowl mix the rest of the cooking cream with grated cheese and salt pepper and garlic powder. Pour the mix gently & evenly on top of the cauliflowers.
– Put the in oven for 25 to 35 minutes.
When ready sprinkle freshly ground black peppers and chopped parsley on and enjoy.
I served it with poached chicken fillet in oil.
I will share this chicken recipe I made a while ago in my stories. 👩🏼🍳💙😊
کلم زمینی داشی پنیری