Crispy, aromatic, delicious & easy ovenmeal🍗
Have a party on your table with grilled chicken and vegetables!
It’s the perfect Autumn meal when you have friends & family visiting and it’s pretty effortlessly!
¤ Ingredients for the chicken:
to be marinated together for 30 mins
– 1.5 kg chicken wings
– 2 tablespoon homemade Ginger paste*
– 2 tablespoon sambal
– Half cup chicken seasoning
– Half cup sunflower oil
¤ Ingredients for vegetables:
– Half a pumpkin
– 500 g of red potatoes
– 1 Red pepper + chili pepper
– 1 large red onion
– 250 g Brussels sprouts
– Few cloves of garlic
– 3 twigs of rosemary
– 1 lemon
– 1 mandarin
– 1 tablespoon of Oregano
– 1/2 cup sunflower oil
– Black pepper & salt – to liking
▪Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
▪Wash the vegetables, cut everything into pieces.
▪ Put the vegetables on a large platter and mix with herbs . including the mandarin and lemon It makes a great combination with the pumpkin, try it! (see photos).
Then put it in the oven for 50 minutes.
After 30 minutes, swap the chicken and vegetable platters in the oven and let it turn golden brown for another 20 minutes.
Enjoy! crispy aromatic delicious easy 😊👩🍳❣
* see my tips on how to make homemade Ginger Paste!