🍤Fast & healthy pasta + with pawns – Under 10 minutes!
Without marinating time 😉.
😊I used beautifully colored semolina pasta made out of beetroot, turmeric and spinach. I personally couldn’t resist not buying this type of pasta and try it out.
🤗I found out that there are many mixed pasta that are pretty and naturally colored out on the market these days. I also bought special infused oil and salt mixes. If you can’t find these just use regular olive oil and salt instead.
-200 g farfalle pasta
-225 g shrimps
-4 tbsp chili and lemon sunflower oil for the marinade
-1 tsp special lemon & pepper saltmix
-1 tsp Italian seasoning
-3 cloves garlic (grated)
-100 g cherry tomatoes
-1/2 red jalapeno pepper
-1/2 tbsp salt for paste
-2 tbsp black olive slices
-fresh basil leaves
-sun dried tomatoes
How to prepare:
– First marinate the prawns with 4 tbsp oil and grated garlic, italian herbs and salt mix for half an hour*
– Cook the pasta with salt for 6 minutes and then rinse and drain.
– Bake the marinated prawns in a pan with 1 tbsp lemon oil for 2 minutes.
– Take out the prawns from the pan and leave aside in a bowl.
– Add in the pan halved tomatoes with red pepper and olives and cut dried tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes.
– Then add the pasta and prawns while stirring gently at the end then add the sliced pair of basil leaves.
Serve with a few basil leaves and freshly ground black peppers. 👩🏼🍳💙😊 enjoy!
* For marinating alternative add a little sambal, lime juice,oil and salt for a slightly spicy taste.