🍋🍰 💜 Father day’s special easy to make lemon & lavender cake with mascarpone and lavender & lemon topping!
150 g of sugar
100 g of butter
100 ml yogurt
200 g of flour
2 packs of vanilla sugar
1 packet of baking soda
2 tbsp lemon zest and juice
a pinch of salt
1 tsp lavender*
🍰For the topping:
200 g mascarpone
1 tsp lavender
2 tbsp lemon juice
80 g of powdered sugar
– Mix the butter with sugar until fluffy.
– Then add the eggs together with vanilla sugar, lime juice and zest, yogurt and salt mix again for 3 minutes.
– Add sifted flour and baking powder, mix together to form a whole. Add 1 tbsp lavender in the cake dough
– Grease the caketin and dust with a little flour.
– Put the cake in a preheated oven at 180 ℃ for about 40 to 45 minutes.
– The cake is cooked when you pierce it with a skewer and come out dry. Let the cake cool completely.
Also read Onion Hair Oil
For the topping:
Mix the mascarpone with lime juice, powdered sugar and lavender. When it is smooth, spread it on the cooled cake.
🍵 I served it with cup of lavender tea & limon, so delicious! enjoy 👩🍳💜😊
My next tip will be about lavender.
* I bought the beautiful lavender seeds from Dille & Kamille store.
کیک خوشمزه بخش