🌸Filled puffed pastries with walnuts and
Here is my easy peasy recipe to make these delicous pastries in under 30 minutes.
What you need:
filled puffed pastries
– 6 puff pastries
– 1/2 cup walnuts
– 1/2 cup coconut powder
– 1/2 cup syrup
– 1/2 cup pistachio powder for decoration
◇For the syrup
– 2 tbsp sugar
– 150 ml of water
– bit of cardamoms
– bit of safran
– 1 tbs rose water
▪ Cook the water with the sugar for 5 minutes then add the rest of the ingredients.
▪Take your puff pastry and cut the dough into 4 pieces.
▪ Make a paste with crushed walnuts, syrup and coconut powder for the filling.
▪ Place the filling on the cut pastries. (like pictures)
▪Then bake them in the oven at 200 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes until slightly browned, then allow to cool.
▪ Dip the pastries in syrup and roll in crushed pistachios.
*🇦🇫 I usually use Afghan pistachios because they are very colorful and full of flavor.