Homemade Apple Pie with a new fresh twist
* 4 apples (red ones preferred) * 1 orange
-150g of flour
-100g raw cane sugar
-200ml yogurt (or cottage cheese)
-100ml of sunflower oil
-15g baking powder (* Save the peel of the apples and oranges as you will find out in the next post.)😊 How to prepare:
1. Place the eggs with 80g sugar, 100ml orange juice, oil and yogurt in the mixer for 5 minutes, while preheating the oven for 15 minutes on 180 degrees.
2. Then add flour and baking powder as well in the mixer for 3 minutes.
3. Cover the cake board with baking paper
4. Add the remaining 20g of sugar on the bottom of the cake board and the apple pieces as in the image.
5. Finally pour the dough into the cake board and place it in the middle of the oven for 50 minutes on 180 degrees until done.
6. Place the cake on a plate and add a bit of powdered sugar to top it off.
The cake can be served both warm or cold.