How to make Pakistani biryani
How to make Pakistani biryani at home its very easy.
- Chicken thigh – 4
- Basmati rice – 1 cup
- Vegetable oil – two tablespoons
- Crushed garlic – 3 cloves
- Ginger – a small spoon
- Saffron – half a teaspoon
- Biryani spices – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – a teaspoon and a half
- Ground black pepper – half a teaspoon
- Bay leaf – 1
- Ground cardamom – half a teaspoon
- Cumin – a pinch
- Yogurt – a quarter cup
- Cinnamon – Oud
- Turmeric – half a teaspoon
- Chopped potatoes – half a head
- Water – as needed
- Finely chopped onion – 1 table
People also read lemon pepper baked hamour fish recipe
The method of work
1- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over a stove, then add the onion and garlic and saute them.
2- Then add the ginger, saffron, biryani spices, salt, ground black pepper, cardamom, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric and yogurt to the saucepan.
3- Add chicken, bay leaves and potatoes to the saucepan.
4- Cover the pot and let the ingredients cook over a low heat.
5- Add a little water when the liquid ingredients are absorbed.
6- Meanwhile, boil the rice half a boil in a cup and a half of water in a saucepan over a stove.
7- Then add the rice to the chicken pot and let the ingredients fully cook together over low heat.
8- Serve the Pakistani chicken biryani hot.