Many type of jalebi recipe.I will show you different types of jalebi .And how make easy jalebi at home.Like
- simple Jalebi recipe
- Jalebi Pudding Recipe
- Kesari Jalebi Recipe
Jalebi Halwa Recipe
- 1 kg of sugar
- 250 grams of water
- 100 grams of yeast
- 200 grams of flour
- A pinch of soda
- 100 grams of water
- To fry oil
- Mix sugar and water and cook until it boils.
- Now take it off the stove.
Mix yeast, flour, soda and 100 grams of water and make a paste.
Now put all the mixture in a jalebi cloth and make jalebi in hot oil and fry them till they turn brown on both sides.
Then put them in the prepared syrup and serve.
- Liters of milk
- Four eggs
- Jalebi 250 grams
- A spoonful kewra
In an open-mouthed pot, beat the eggs until they become foamy. When the eggs become like foam, add sugar and beat them. Put the milk in a saucepan and put it on the stove. When it thickens, caloriesoff and when it cools down, add milk to the eggs and beat well. Crush the jalebi and mix it well with the egg milk. When all is well, let it rest for fifteen to twenty minutes. After 15-20 minutes, put them in a pudding dish or mold.
Now take an open mouth pan, put water in it and place the pudding dish or mold in it in such a way that half of the water is inside and half out of the water. Close the lid of the pan and put it on the stove and let it cook on low heat. Put some coal on the lid of the pan. Open the lid after ten minutes and see. If the pudding is frozen, take it off. If it is not frozen, close the lid twice and let it cook. When it freezes, take it off and enjoy it when it cools down.
Jalebi Method :3
- Full preparation time 15 minutes
- Cooking time 45 minutes
- For how many people 20 people
- Calories 100 calories
- Flour half a kg
- milk half a liter
- Cooking Oil one and a half pow
- sugar two kg
- yolks a handful
- baking powder a towel
- Mix baking powder in flour and knead in a little milk.
- When the flour hardens, knead the dough like flour with water until the yeast swells.
- Add the remaining six quarts of milk to the skimmed flour so that it thickens and becomes creamy.
- Put sugar in half a liter of water.
- Add the yellow color and let it boil. When it becomes a three stringy paste, take it off.
- Take a handful of water and pierce its bottom.
- Put cooking oil in a frying pan and put it on the stove.
- Place your finger on the watering hole, put flour in it and remove the finger from the hole by bringing it over the frying pan.
- Keep circulating the aquifer and make a jalebi shape.
- If there are light yellowish jellies, put them in the Syrup.
- Leave it for half an hour. When the syrup is absorbed, take it out
- Also apply these sheets.
Jalebi Halwa Recipe
- Full preparation time
- Cooking time
- For how many people