Lemon pepper baked hamour fish recipe
How make Lemon pepper baked hamour fish recipe at home.an this article two different type how make at easy at home.
- 680 g hamour fillet
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 3/4 tsp cumin powder
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled,washed and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp oil
- 2 1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
People alos read best cooking pot and cooking pots Types
- Place the fish fillet in a bowl.
- Add salt, turmeric, black pepper, garlic and cumin powder and mix well.
- Cover and marinate at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Now Coat the bottom of a baking dish with oil.
- Keep the fish in a single layer.
- Put marinade on top of it.
- Bake baked for 25 minutes.
- The fish🐟 should be firm to touch.
- The fish is ready when it easily flakes with a fork.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Serve hot🔥.
- Now Enjoy❤.
Baked Hammor white fish recipe
Hammor is a very popular white fish in the Middle East, it can be replaced with sole or cod. This is an easy oven-baked recipe that can be prepared in no time.
- 2 hammor fillets (300 g each)
- 1//2 tsp ground ginger
- 1///2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 cup water
- Mix the all the ingredients in the bowl expect the fish.
- Place the fish in a baking dish and rub with the mixture on both sides.
- Add 1 cup of water in the dish then cover with foil.
- Bake the fish in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes then remove the foil and continue baking for another 15 minutes until nicely golden brown.
- Garnish the dish and serve.
- Enjoy Cookpo recipes