How make Peach cream pie recipe
Peach cream pie ingredients
- 2 canned peach slices.
- ¼ 1 cup flour.
- A cup of sugar.
- ½ cup butter, cubed.
- ⅓ cup sour cream.
- 3 egg yolks.
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- 2 tablespoons of flour.
- ½ 1 teaspoon salt.
read more Lemon pepper baked hamour fish recipe
How to prepare Peach cream pie recipe
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- In a large bowl, put the flour, butter, salt and 2 tablespoons of sour cream and knead until you have a cohesive dough.
- You can add a little cold water to the kneading if you need to.
- Spread the dough on a greased tray, then place it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg yolks, sugar, 1/3 cup of sour cream, and 2 tablespoons of flour until mixture is smooth.
- Take out the tray, then put the peach slices in it.
- Pour the egg mixture over the peach slices, then cover the tray with foil.
- Put the tray in the oven at 180 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Remove the foil, then put it in the oven again for 15 minutes.