VEGAN paprika dolma(دلمه) recipe. A healthy & colorful dish you can serve for dinner today!
Cooking time: 60 minutes
– 8 pieces of bell pepper (yellow, green, red and orange)
– 250 g of Tofu
– 300 g chestnut mushrooms
– 120 g of boiled yellow lentils
– 4 tbsp olive oil
– 2 cloves of Garlic
– 1 medium onion (I use my own onion paste)
– 2 tbsp paprika paste (paprikapuree)
– 1 green pepper
– 2 tbsp roasted and chopped almonds
– 1/2 tbsp lemon acid
– Few mint leafs
– Small bunch of parsley
– 1 tbsp Italian herbs
– 2 vegetable stock cubes
– Salt and black pepper as preferred
– 500 ml of hot water
– Cut the top of the peppers and remove the seeds.
– Drain the tofu and dry with kitchen paper.
Then crumble the tofu and season with black peppers, Italian herbs and bouillon cubes and fry with 2 tbsp olive oil until light brown.
– in another/clean pan crumble the mushrooms and fry with grated garlic and a few parsley. Then mix with the Tofu.
– For the next step add the cooked yellow lentils, the almonds and chopped parsley with a 1/2 tsp of lemon acid and olive oil. Stir well.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
– Fill the peppers with the filling. Place the peppers in an oven dish.
– Mixing paprika paste with 500 liters of water in stock cubes and black pepper.
– Pour the sauce over bell pepper and put the dish in the oven for 45-50 mins.
* (I use aluminum paper over paprika during oven baking to avoid burning).
– Serve this delicious vegan dish with salad and fresh lime drink. Eet smakelijk and enjoy!😊💙👩🍳