🌡🥗When the weather is hot and you not feel like cooking. Here ia a perfeft Couscous Salad.
200 g couscous
200 g feta or vegan cheese
2 small cucumbers
1/2 red, yellow and orange bell peppers
1 red pepper
Small bunch of parsley
Few mint leafs
1 vegetable stock cube
4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
100 ml olive oil
2 sachets of salad mix sauce
– Add the couscous in a large bowl.
– Pour the boiling water with stock cube and stir well in water
(the water level should be a finger tip above the coscous)
– Close the lid for 15 minutes until the water is fully absorbed.
– Finally pick the couscous apart with a fork.
– Cut everything into fine little cubes and remove the seeds of cucumber, tomato and pepper
– Mix all the ingredients well
– Finally add the feta cheese and pomegranate and pour the dressing over the salad. Spoon the salad up on a large plate and enjoy.😊👩🍳🧡